Join us in our studio choreography competition, just make up a short routine and put it on social media and tag @sandhamsdance and also use the hashtag #lockdowndancestar when sharing your video.
Simple, we look forward to seeing your routine.
- Choreographed dance can be any style
- Entries Open 8th February 21, close 22nd February 21.
- The dance video posted on social media must be max. 30 seconds long
- The dancer can have one entry in each dance style so for example can submit one Ballet dance, one Contemporary dance and one Latin dance.
- No props allowed
- Please ensure when dancing at home that you ensure you have enough room to participate safely without there being obvious risk of injury to you, others or damage to property. Please ensure the flooring in the room is safe and a suitable parent/ guardian is present.
- Categories are as follows:
Competitive Theatre and Ballroom Teams
11 years and under
12 years and over
Medallist (non- competitive)
10 & Under
11 & Over
- Video must be posted on Instagram or Facebook
- Dancer must tag @sandhamsdance and also use the hashtag #lockdowndancestar when sharing their video
- If you are under 18 please ensure you have parental permission to post your video online and share it with Sandham’s Dance.
- A winner will be selected in each category and will receive a trophy upon return to the studio. If there are a large number of entries runner up prizes may be awarded.